Teenage prodigy Victoria Lee will make her professional mixed martial arts debut opposite Sunisa Srisan at One Championship “Fists of Fury” this Friday at Singapore Indoor Stadium in Kallang, Singapore.
Lee—the 16-year-old younger sister of former One Championship titleholders Angela Lee and Christian Lee—went 2-0 as an amateur under the International Mixed Martial Arts Federation banner in August 2019, as she took a unanimous decision from Alessandra Dardelli and submitted Ilaria Leto with a rear-naked choke. Srisan, meanwhile, has compiled a 4-1 record. She last appeared at One Championship “A New Breed 3” on Aug. 28, when she was awarded a unanimous verdict over Rika Ishige.
One Championship “Fists of Fury”—which streams to the promotion’s YouTube channel and the One Super App at 6 a.m. ET/3 a.m. PT—features an Ilias Ennahachi-Manachai “Superlek Kiatmoo9” Yamsiri main event for the One Championship bantamweight kickboxing title and a Giorgio Petrosyan-Davit Kiria lightweight kickboxing co-headliner.
A closer look at the “Fists of Fury” particulars:
THE LINEUP* Ilias Ennahachi vs. Manachai “Superlek Kiatmoo9” Yamsiri
* Giorgio Petrosyan vs. Davit Kiria
* Rodtang Jitmuangnon vs. Alejandro Rivas
* Hiroki Akimoto vs. Chenglong Zhang
* Nat “Wondergirl Fairtex” Jaroonsak vs. Jackielou Buntan
Victoria Lee vs. Sunisa Srisen
Related Coverage »
• Sherdog’s Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings
• Sherdog’s Pound-for-Pound Top 10 Rankings
• Sherdog’s WMMA Pound-for-Pound Top 10 Rankings