Tickets for UFC® 168: WEIDMAN vs. SILVA 2 go on sale Friday, Sept. 27 at 10 a.m. PT and are priced at $1,000, $750, $500, $300, $200 and $100. Tickets will be available at all Las Vegas Ticketmaster locations (select Smith’s Food and Drug Centers and Ritmo Latino). Ticket sales are limited to eight (8) per person. To charge by phone with a major credit card, call Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000. Tickets also are available for purchase at www.mgmgrand.com or www.ticketmaster.com. Ticket prices do not include applicable service charges.
UFC® Fight Club™ members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets to this event Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 10 a.m. PT via the website www.ufcfightclub.com. A special internet ticket pre-sale will be available to UFC newsletter subscribers Thursday, Sept. 26 starting at 10 a.m. PT. To access this pre-sale, users must register for the UFC newsletter through UFC.com.
UFC® 168: WEIDMAN vs. SILVA 2, presented by Bud Light®, will be available live on Pay-Per-View at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on Saturday, Dec. 28 on UFC.TV, iN DEMAND, DirecTV, DISH Network, Avail-TVN, and in Canada on BellTV, Shaw Communications, Sasktel, and Viewer’s Choice Canada.
The Weidman-Silva 2 Tour Schedule
· Monday, Sept. 23 – Los Angeles, Calif. – UFC Gym in Torrance, 4 p.m. PT: Q&A with UFC president Dana White, UFC® middleweight champion Chris Weidman and former middleweight champion Anderson Silva. Free and open to the public. Media availability with White, Weidman and Silva at 2 p.m. To RSVP for media availability, please email [email protected] no later than Sunday, Sept. 22.
· Tuesday, Sept. 24 – Las Vegas, Nev. – Main Lobby, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, 11 a.m. PT: Press conference with UFC president Dana White, Weidman and Silva. Free and open to the public, streamed live on UFC.com.
· Wednesday, Sept. 25 – New York, N.Y. – UFC Gym – NYC John Street, 5 p.m. ET: Autograph signing with Weidman and Silva for the first 300 fans. Media availability with Weidman and Silva at 3:30 p.m. To RSVP for media availability, please email [email protected] no later than Monday, Sept. 23.
· Thursday, Sept. 26 – Bristol, Conn. – ESPN Press Day
· Friday, Sept. 27 – Miami, Fla. – Klipsch Ampitheater at Bayfront Park, 1 p.m. ET: Open workout with Weidman and Silva. Free and open to the public. Media must RSVP to [email protected] to participate.
· Sunday, Sept. 29 – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Clube dos Marimbás, 1 p.m. BRT: Q&A with UFC president Dana White, Weidman and Silva. Free and open to the public.
· Monday, Sept. 30 – Sao Paulo, Brazil – Press conference (location/details forthcoming) with UFC president Dana White, Weidman and Silva. Streamed live on UFC.com.
All bouts live and subject to change. Visit UFC.com for more information.
About the Ultimate Fighting Championship® Universally recognized for its action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the biggest arenas and stadiums across the globe, the UFC® is the world’s premier mixed martial arts (MMA) organization. Owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, headquartered in Las Vegas and with offices in London, Toronto and Beijing, UFC produces more than 30 live events annually and is the largest pay-per-view event provider in the world. In 2012, the UFC burst into the mainstream with a landmark seven-year broadcast agreement with FOX Sports Media Group. The agreement includes four live events broadcast on the FOX network annually, with additional fight cards and thousands of hours of programming broadcast on FOX properties FX and FUEL TV. This also includes the longest-running sports reality show on television, The Ultimate Fighter®, which now airs on FOX Sports 1.
In addition to its reach on FOX, UFC programming is broadcast in over 145 countries, to nearly 800 million TV households worldwide, in 28 different languages. UFC content is also distributed commercially in the United States to bars and restaurants through Joe Hand Promotions, in English throughout Canada via Premium Sports Broadcasting Inc. and Australia via Main Event and in French throughout Quebec via Interbox. The UFC also connects with tens of millions of fans through its website, UFC.com, as well as social media sites Facebook and Twitter. UFC President Dana White is considered one of the most accessible and followed executives in sports, with nearly 2.4 million followers on Twitter. Ancillary UFC businesses include best-selling DVDs and video games, UFC FIT®, an in-home fitness and nutrition program, an internationally distributed magazine, UFC.TV offering live event broadcasts and video on demand around the world, a new franchise in development with EA, UFC GYM®, UFC Fight Club affinity program, UFC Fan Expo® festivals, branded apparel and trading cards.