The 2013 NAAFS Amateur Middleweight title will be up for grabs as JT Miller (5-0) and Cody Tominack will battle for the second time this year at Night of Champions.
During their first encounter in April of this year, JT Miller knocked out Tominack at 1:38 of the first round in front of a packed house at Combat Challenge 24. After beating Tominack, Miller went on to defeat Cory Bresson via TKO in the first round. The Strongstyle standout has made quick work of his first 5 opponents, defeating 4 inside the first round. Miller, who has been fighting for the NAAFS for almost 2 years, may have a difficult time defeating Tominack for a second time. One might guess Tominack won’t risk another loss by attempting to stand and trade with Miller.
Cody Tominack burst onto the NAAFS scene back in 2012 and has looked sturdy over his 6 fight career. He bested Hassan Crutcher over 3 rounds in October to earn another shot at Miller. His recent win over Crutcher was the first time he let the fight go to the judges. His previous 4 wins have come before the end of the 2nd round.
Both of these 28 year-old fighters will join an already stacked fight card that includes several more championship bouts and up and coming fighters.
Here’s how you can be a NAAFS CAGE GIRL for Nite of Champions!!
Send headshot and a full length bikini shot of yourself to: [email protected]
• You must be 18 or over to participate
• You must be able to attend both the preliminary judging and finals (if applicable). The preliminary judging and finals will both be held at McCarthy’s in the flats. Prelims are Thursday, November 14th at 8:00 pm and Finals will be the following Thursday, November 21st at 8:00 pm.
• Winner will have to be a cage/ring girl for Nite of Champions which will be held at 2418 S. Arlington Rd., Akron, on Saturday, December 7th from 5:00 pm until event is over.
• You will be required to release any photos taken of you to the NAAFS for future use in promotions, etc.
• The winner will receive $100 cash prize payable after the Nite of Champions event.
• The winner will be required to provide your own black bikini bottoms or black boy shorts to be worn the night of the event, December 7th.
The NAAFS will provide you with your top when you arrive at the show. The finalists will be notified via email or telephone by November 12th. Come out and show the NAAFS Nation how it’s done, girls!!!